• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

This Forum/Site Needs Some Updating

Old B5

Reaction score
Does everyone else have problems with this site loading new pages? I usually have to refresh my page every time i go to a new one. I'm on other car sites/forums and never have these problems. Seems like there are plenty of ads and sponsors to contribute funds for the site.

Reaction score
issues for sure, I already asked an administrator about problems, he said no issues with them.
I've been having problems for at least 5-6 weeks

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
issues for sure, I already asked an administrator about problems, he said no issues with them.
I've been having problems for at least 5-6 weeks

and the problem you described is completely different.

Does everyone else have problems with this site loading new pages? I usually have to refresh my page every time i go to a new one. I'm on other car sites/forums and never have these problems.

Sending you a pm

wedg2go

Reaction score
My link, to this site, is good and I have one crappy "eye-in the sky" internet provider.

Tech Admin

Administrator
Reaction score
When you say it doesn't load, do you get any errors? Or any other details?

BuckeyeCuda

Reaction score
Absolutely no problems, and I am using an old Vista-based system through AOL (can't get much more primitive than that). If you are using dial-up system, maybe time to come into the 21st century?

Old B5

Reaction score
I usually get a page that looks like this when it has trouble uploading a new page. I hit refresh and it usually works the second time.
And no it’s not my internet connection. I generally am running at 60-70 mbps.

A4A364D0-6028-4E44-990A-7A80C96EBE8A.png

Rich G.

Reaction score
It loads 1/4 of the way and then stops until I try it again. But sometimes it works fine.

Tech Admin

Administrator
Reaction score
That just looks like something is interrupting the download of data needed to render the page and make it look “normal”.

I’m pretty sure it’s something exclusive to your end though I’ve made some minor tweaks. Let me know if it persists and I’ll look further.

MerlinsMopars

Reaction score
No issues here but must only be like 10 people active on the site. We need to get more people to join up!

Back