• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

This has to be fake or scam!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avalanche

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thats what i think also, has to be a scam and when you call you will get so much spam on your cell phone your done.

Ray

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Add reads he needs cash. Then he is selling it for a friend. Two interior pics both the same, and no engine shots?

crocha617

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A buddy of mine has been going back and forth with the guy. More of for entertainment then anything else. As of yesterday afternoon he had first shot at it and was supposed go pick it up. The guy actually e-mailed him back a few times. I told him it was a waste of time but we'll find out today.

Cudaized

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to agree with Burntorange70, I think he forgot a "0". About the phone number I think he means you have to call him after 6:30 because he has no cell number just a home number. Call him, once you talk to him you'll know by the conversation if it's a scam. Whatever you do don't send a down payment and if you meet make sure it's in a well populated place, I would also go to a notary to sign and make sure paperwork is real .

Ship Rider

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Think he left off a zero!:icon_cool: or Guess the friend must be paying him to list this since he needs the money!!!!!

Also, why no emails!

Ship Rider

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has the car been seen by anyone yet? Did the meet today actually happen? If the real deal someone is getting a great car at an unbelievable price!

My Dad used to say, "If it is to good to be true, it probably isn't"

Wish I was in Rhode Island

crocha617

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No progress. My friend was going back and forth over e-mail with him and he kept saying he could have it to call tomorrow to make arrangements to pick it up but everytime he called it just rang and rang. I've seen alot of scams and alot of jokes played on people but this one was unique. He responded to e-mail and listed a phone number. I also searched craigslist and he was selling a rolex, a lawn tractor, and a tv - the other ads said he needed money asap or his friend was losing his house. Just can't figure out what his motive for doing this was. Any way I didn't have much hope in this one anyone.

74 challenger

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
beware of purple challenger for sale. 360 auto,white interior.car was shaved. this guy had it up on ebay classifieds. was also on ebay says bidder couldnt get money,ebay will deliver car.im in sc asked friend in ny about car and he told me the ebay car # was a john deer mug same ebay #.do not go from your email to ebay.he sent me a link in email.he copied ebays pic.almost bought mug for $8000 this guy is good.if it to good to be true guess what

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back