• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Tire Stagger?

Papa72

Reaction score
I have a’72 Challenger
I have began having some fun with it,(installed built 340, new interior, new dash and gauges, etc.)
I have the original 14” wheels and would like to upgrade to 15” mags with a “Staggered Setup”
Need advice on tire sizes to look “classy and respectful “ and relive the 70’s muscle look
Thanks everyone

pschlosser

Reaction score
This topic has been discussed many times, and a forum search will help you find good options that fit and look great. There is at least one discussed in the last month or so. I'd search for something like "tire wheel"

edit: I know being redirected to search is disappointing, but this really is an old topic beaten to death.

Last edited:

Deathproofcuda

Reaction score
If you are looking for the staggered stance of an AAR Cuda or Challenger TA, I believe that 235/60/15 - front, and 255/60/15 - rear are the closest conventional tire sizes to how these cars left the factory. I run this setup on 15x7 (front) and 15x8 (rear) reproduction rally wheels. You might also want to get new 1+" leaf springs from ESPO.

If looking for more of that 70s big/skinny look, I agree with pschlosser, check out

Lets see them wheel/tire combos

or

E-Body Tire Sizes (what fits, what's too big, what looks good) in Wheels, Tires, Brakes, Suspension & Steering

Papa72

Reaction score
This topic has been discussed many times, and a forum search will help you find good options that fit and look great. There is at least one discussed in the last month or so. I'd search for something like "tire wheel"

edit: I know being redirected to search is disappointing, but this really is an old topic beaten to death.
Thanks for the advice
Found posts that really helped

Back