• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WANTED: e body front sway bar bushing mounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a pair of front sway bar bushing mounts for my 73 Challenger. These are the pieces that bolt to the K frame where I bolt the bushings.

Can send check, paypal, whatever you prefer. Shipping to 27607 (Raleigh, NC).

Thanks so much,

Bob

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Less than $20..! Check your sway bar diameter. Paint them black, if desired.

http://www.summitracing.com/search/...sway-bar-bushings?autoview=SKU&ibanner=SREPD5

I've got bushings, I need the piece of metal (for both sides) that connects to the k frame so I can bolt those bushings (and their housings) in.

Looks to be about two inches long, maybe made of channel stock metal. They bolt into the k frame and give those bushings that you sent the link to a place to go.

Thanks!

Adam

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Many of the bushings have different heights, so unless you have factory style bushings and can find factory brackets you may have fitment issues matching your bushings to the brackets you can find. Plus urethane is a good upgrade over factory rubber, especially for longevity.

moparleo

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So your 73 Challenger still has the original lower control arms with the sway bar link mounting tabs ? And if so, what happened to the sway bar mounts that go to the front of the k-frame ?

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So your 73 Challenger still has the original lower control arms with the sway bar link mounting tabs ? And if so, what happened to the sway bar mounts that go to the front of the k-frame ?
Hi Leo,

No, it doesn't. My challenger didn't come with a sway bar. I've installed LCAs that have the sway bar mounting tabs. The sway bar itself is a factory sway bar and was given to me by a friend. Without the mounts that go to the k frame. Those mounts are what I'm looking for.

Does anybody have a pair they can sell me? Or know where I can find a set without having to buy a whole new sway bar kit?

B5BLUERT

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back