• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Whats this car worth. i found it locally and the guy has settled on $650 cash

01freeman

Reaction score
I found this car locally for $650 cash. I am thinking about it for parts. What do you guys think. I can use the bumpers, glass, trim. Is it worth it.
Thanks

1photo.jpg

2photo.jpg

3photo.jpg

4photo.jpg

photo.jpg

8photo.jpg

DetMatt1

Reaction score
It is rough but it's a `70. I see some straight looking bumpers for cores, some trim, glass, bucket seat cores, looks like an 8 3/4, front parking lights, hood is probably shot but has the inserts. It would be worth checking to see if its a non crumple zone hood, that would be worth saving if its not too bad. Dash core or 2 and a whole bunch of smalls. Front suspension engine K-member. Looks like some money to be made and sell the rest for scrap. Just out of curiosity, whats the first 6 digits of the vin?

74 challenger

Reaction score
thats a tough call but i will give you $50 for the hood LOL. Looks like you could sell the parts but not get rich.

C O D Y

Reaction score
I would be a LOT of work to get any profit out of that car if you pay $650. Gas and trailer to go get it, part it out and then scrap what's left for maybe a few bucks over what you have in to it and gas.

My money, I pass and look for better quality stuff.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
I think it would be very hard to loose with a rolling `70 E-body for $650. May not make a killing but definitely will not lose!

challenger6pak

Reaction score
At $650 I doubt you will lose or make money on it. It is priced at what it is worth.

RexDub

Reaction score
I agree it's priced at what it's worth.. depends how much work you wanna put into it

Back