• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Where do you get your Parts?

cuda-dreamer

Reaction score
Where do you get your parts? Starting a new restore on a 74 cuda and need all types of parts and I am looking for resouces.

moparmoma

Reaction score
if you need sheet metal call amd 18665918309 that is the best to be found

burntorange70

Reaction score
Get a magazine like Mopar Action, or Mopar Muscle. Most of the places advertise in there. Or here on the Net is a good place. Could try putting up an add in the parts wanted section here.

Good luck on your build.

Drmktchr

Reaction score
E body parts

Where do you get your parts? Starting a new restore on a 74 cuda and need all types of parts and I am looking for resouces.
I purchased alot of mopar parts from Magnum Auto sports in Granby Quebec, they are a canadian distirbutor for Year 1 ask for Michelle he is a great guy and very knowledgable on Mopars.

web site www.magnumautosports.com 450-378-6993 this saves a lot of money on brokerage and custom fees at the boder if you are in Canada. As him for a catalogue and price lisy

Drmktchr

Reaction score
E body parts

You could also search ebay got alot of my stuff there including a six pack setup ( expensive but worth it ) try Mopar 999

Back