• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Who makes the best carpets for a Challenger?

Stockcar axeman

Reaction score
I am looking for carpet for my Challenger and was wondering what company people have been happy with? USA made a must!
Thanks for any help.

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
Mine is ACS and fits nice. However, it was a pain cutting it and fitting it for the cage but came out awesome.

Attachments

• IMG_54301.jpg
    IMG_54301.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_54311.jpg
    IMG_54311.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_54331.jpg
    IMG_54331.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 109

EW1BH27

Reaction score
I think the above post was meant to be ACC (Auto Custom Carpet) not ACS. They are USA made and generally referred to as the best in the business. They're the only ones I ever used.

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
Oh yeah, that's the place. Thanks.

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Original was mid quality carper any how. as long as it fits. I'm going to ad my other 2 cents to this. Bought lloyd floor mat from High End Motor Sports . good to deal with. The quality surpassed my expeditions. Like 10 times better then the carpet,made the new carpet look bad! The mats where over sized in my opinion. Also tried in an other car.There claim was they cut from the original carpet pattern.And I think that is true. But it would have to go under the seat mounts to fit. and dimmer sw hole to line up. If they sized them down a little bit or made the complete replacement. would be great.

20170904_092356.jpg

20170909_115919.jpg

20170909_115928.jpg

20170909_120004.jpg

Last edited:

themechanic

Reaction score
Original was mid quality carper any how. as long as it fits. I'm going to ad my other 2 cents to this. Bought lloyd floor mat from High End Motor Sports . good to deal with. The quality surpassed my expeditions. Like 10 times better then the carpet,made the new carpet look bad! The mats where over sized in my opinion. Also tried in an other car.There claim was they cut from the original carpet pattern.And I think that is true. But it would have to go under the seat mounts to fit. and dimmer sw hole to line up. If they sized them down a little bit or made the complete replacement. would be great.

View attachment 91332

View attachment 91333

View attachment 91334

View attachment 91335
Those mats are cutpile vs the OEM hook and loop pattern, which, you can choose when ordering carpet.

moparmike65

Reaction score
I prefer Trim Parts over ACC, my experience with ACC has always seemed short at the front leaving floor/firewall visible when sitting in the car.

4speedin

Reaction score
ACC, I tried the trim parts on my 71 Cuda and through it in the trash and bought ACC.

gf7cuda

Reaction score
I think ECS was making them as a flat product not rolled up, moulded shape. Supposed to be good fit, not sure if they make for Challenger. This was a little while back tho.....

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
I think ECS was making them as a flat product not rolled up, moulded shape. Supposed to be good fit, not sure if they make for Challenger. This was a little while back tho.....
ECS don’t make the carpet, they order it from ACC and has it shipped on a pallet to ECS.

Stockcar axeman

Reaction score
I was looking for the ECS carpet as I saw one on Graveyard Carz going in a Challenger and liked the idea of flat box shipping so I searched and found that they don't sell them anymore. After finding this out I feel better about all the time searching for ECS Ha ha. The box I received from ACC had the carpet folded up (not rolled up) and I pulled it out and it liad nice and flat with all the contours looking where they should be. Now I gotta find a place to store the flat carpet until the car is ready.

Stockcar axeman

Reaction score
Mine is ACS and fits nice. However, it was a pain cutting it and fitting it for the cage but came out awesome.
Thanks for your tips on all my threads. Man I love your car. It sounds like a beast! I saw it when I was searching the internet about mini tubbing a Challenger and your car/threads is how I arrived at this website. Thanks again for that.

themechanic

Reaction score
I was looking for the ECS carpet as I saw one on Graveyard Carz going in a Challenger and liked the idea of flat box shipping so I searched and found that they don't sell them anymore. After finding this out I feel better about all the time searching for ECS Ha ha. The box I received from ACC had the carpet folded up (not rolled up) and I pulled it out and it liad nice and flat with all the contours looking where they should be. Now I gotta find a place to store the flat carpet until the car is ready.
Under a bed?

Back