• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Winter project

DetMatt1

Reaction score
image.jpeg
You know I'm not even sure, this is where mine came out but wether it's correct or not I can't be sure.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Just brought it back to my shop this morning. Now I gotta get back to work to try and pay for this project...

image.jpeg

js29

Reaction score
That big hole is for A grommet that the windshield washer hoses pass through on A manual foot pump setup. I just did it in my barracuda. Mark.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
That big hole is for A grommet that the windshield washer hoses pass through on A manual foot pump setup. I just did it in my barracuda. Mark.
Thanks, that I do know. The little hole below it with the heater cable passing through it is where the cable passed through before I took it apart.

68427vette

Reaction score
holy cow,,, when did you get a convertible.... lol

jeff -columbus

moparlee

Reaction score
One more thing to check off the list and now on to the next part. What's next Matt? Top down weather is just around the corner, though we just got 6" of snow and then freezing rain the other day up north of you.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Next I need to buy a torque converter as I'm not confident that the old one is worth using. This trans was performing so poorly that I would feel better about everything being fresh. After that, all I need is some time to put it all back together which I don't see happening for a couple of weeks.

challenger6pak

Reaction score
I used to look for the old converters because the were more loose for a better launch. Do you have the large ring gear converter?

Back