• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

B body member here, got an odd request / question

greasemonkey512

Reaction score
From South East VA. 68 sport satellite.

My question; did they offer the Cuda plum crazy exterior with red interiors? Pics or comments welcomed!

KIMG1006.JPG

KIMG0998.JPG

Adam

Reaction score
No, I don’t think so; but You probably could have ordered it that way. Do you know someone who claims they have one? Get a look at the fender tag.

340challconvert

Reaction score
ph, Very rare 70 Fury you have; how about a pic?
ya never know....i have a 70 fury with a factory 440-6
The 1970 Fury continued “fuselage” styling, adding a wrap-around front bumper (with concealed headlamps on the top models). The slant six was standard equipment on the Fury I, II, and III and the top engine choice was the 440, except on the S-23 and two door Sport Fury. The biggest available motor for the S-23 was the 383 four-barrel.

The S-23 and Sport Fury GT came with road wheels and a strobe stripe; the GT came standard with the 350-horse 440 and H-70x15 Polyglas Goodyears tires, HD suspension and brakes and Challenger–like chrome exhaust tips. A GT option, which was rarely chosen, was the 440 six barrel 390 horsepower engine. In 1970 the Sport Fury GT was an exclusive member of the newly formed “Rapid Transit System.”

Back