• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Paul D.

Reaction score
Hello. Paul D. here. Just became a member and figure I should say hello and glad to be a member of a group of fellow Mopar owners and enthusiasts. I am the proud owner of a 70 Barracuda, although over the years her body has fallen victim to some neglect. I'm now in a position to start undoing that neglect and getting her roadworthy again. Look forward to reading about other peoples cars and projects and maybe getting answers to any questions I might have on my own along the way.

Last edited:

Grady Cain

Reaction score
Welcome from NW CT.
xscuseless.gif

Paul D.

Reaction score
Ok, I got a couple of pics uploaded so you can see the general condition. Like I said she has gone through some neglect but I am working to start undoing that. All the rust is pretty much surface stuff but there are some spots where it is heavier. I now have a shop building I can move it into so I can start doing some disassembly for rust removal. Engine is a semi hi perf 340 backed up with a 727 trans.

0902180938_resized.jpg

0902180939b_resized.jpg

Paul D.

Reaction score
Yeah, I've changed a good bit on it. It was my daily driver for a long time. Just never got the body finished.

moparlee

Reaction score
Paul :welcome: to the site from mid Mich. It's nice to see another one saved. There is a lot of good Mopar expertise here to help you along.

Paul D.

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome Lee. Looking forward to getting to know everyone. SW Missouri here.

budascuda

Reaction score
Ok, I got a couple of pics uploaded so you can see the general condition. Like I said she has gone through some neglect but I am working to start undoing that. All the rust is pretty much surface stuff but there are some spots where it is heavier. I now have a shop building I can move it into so I can start doing some disassembly for rust removal. Engine is a semi hi perf 340 backed up with a 727 trans.

View attachment 52806

View attachment 52807

They come in all colors and all conditions, but they are all beautiful.
I like it, she looks combat ready!
Welcome to the Site.

Paul D.

Reaction score
They come in all colors and all conditions, but they are all beautiful.
I like it, she looks combat ready!
Welcome to the Site.
Thanks. Working on getting her running now so I can move her indoors.

Back