• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Thanks for the add I’m in the middle of restoring my challenger I bought in 1986

UCODE19

Reaction score
Looking to get my front grill and headlight bezels restored any suggestions to get me headed in rite direction also have the V5X body molding which need attention also

2F8E8875-0712-42EE-A816-B162502D2F57.jpeg

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Michigan!
Tell us more about your Challenger and restoration plans.
Can't help you on your bright work restoration, but someone who knows will chime in.

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Headed in right direction. Keep driving it!
Let us see the grill and headlight bezels.
But any how! Welcome to FEBO.
FEBO Dodge_by_Nikos_Vasilakis-768x432 2.jpg

Last edited:

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Arkansas!
Nice looking Chall

Xcudame

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO from the desert! (Killed my first rattle snake of the season! Awfully early) Nice Challenger! Headlamp bezels and grills are easier and cheaper to get than V5X moldings!

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO from the desert! (Killed my first rattle snake of the season! Awfully early) Nice Challenger! Headlamp bezels and grills are easier and cheaper to get than V5X moldings!
My Grandfather was an avid hunter fisherman and taxidermist. A few years after he passed a family member measured a rattle snake skin on a board. It was years after he got it, it measured 54". I think that might have been a State record. I know nothing about hunting snakes.

One of few

Reaction score
Welcome, I had good results with my V5X trim from a place in Capac Michigan called MCB Restorations. Take good care of that trim, finding those pieces won’t be easy.

Back