• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

71 Challenger R/T Station Wagon

moparlee

Reaction score
Who would do this? It's complete with moon roof glass, roof rails, and a dust deflector. How about that front spoiler. Someone spent some time and effort on this baby. Probably the same person that did the Charger 4x4 with stacks through the trunk.
ce185262a2e82af253b407bec801b97a.jpg

DetMatt1

Reaction score
This ones been around a long time. I think it has a Vista Cruiser roof extension. I don't hate it mostly because I think it was done so long ago....

DetMatt1

Reaction score
I should also say that I wouldn't condone this sort of behavior now or in the more recent past.

Hamtrak

Reaction score
1971_Dodge_Challenger_Station_Wagon.jpg
View attachment 34211 Looks kinda weird from the front .....I like it from the rear. Definitely some skill and craftsmanship went into this build. Read somewhere that this was done back in the mid 70's.

Last edited:

challenger6pak

Reaction score
The guy that built it has passed away. He did build several crazy cars from junk cars. The roof is from a Vista Cruiser. I believe the Challenger was rolled. I know it had roof damage. It was built before a roof was available. I spoke to him at a few Mopar Nats. He was a member of Cuda-Challenger for years. At the time he fixed cars that were scrap. He didn't ruin a "good" car. This Challenger was a 318 car. When they built the 4 wheel drive Charger for Fast and Furious I thought to myself, someone was ahead of you on that one.

michael

Reaction score
Both those cars is what you would find in a Waffle House parking lot at 3 a.m.

quapman

Reaction score
Good to know there are so many people with awesome cars and everyone else in the world should share their taste. If I had the skills to make a car like that 71, I'd be doing it for a living. Nothing more exciting than a row of 20 or 30 factory-perfect restored cars at a show. Yawn.

challenger6pak

Reaction score
All the pics of this build is gone since Cuda-Challenger.com doesn't keep pics for old posts.

Back