• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

73 challenger body side moulding clips

polaris400cc

Reaction score
Trying to find correct replacement plastic clips that hold the body side moulding onto the studs. This particular piece is the one that goes on the drivers side fender. If anyone has a factory parts book, I would imagine 71-74 uses the same styles.

Recovered one broken one that had this number on it.

Internet search seems to come up with nothing.
Is that an actual part number for them or was that just a "casting" number from the original manufacture.

The picture that I attached, I believe is the clip I am looking for.

NCM_0056.JPG

Grady Cain

Reaction score
First - welcome to FEBO from NW CT. Would love to see you introduce yourself and show us your Mopar in the "Welcome Wagon" section.

Second - check with Tom @ R/T Specialties www.rtspecialties.net. He has clips listed for '71-'74 'Cuda belt trim that look similar to your photo. Type "Body Moulding Clip" (exactly like I spelled it) in the search box or even better, call Tom and tell him what you are looking for. He is very knowledgeable and helpful. Good luck...

louiej611

Reaction score
Trying to find correct replacement plastic clips that hold the body side moulding onto the studs. This particular piece is the one that goes on the drivers side fender. If anyone has a factory parts book, I would imagine 71-74 uses the same styles.

Recovered one broken one that had this number on it.

Internet search seems to come up with nothing.
Is that an actual part number for them or was that just a "casting" number from the original manufacture.

The picture that I attached, I believe is the clip I am looking for.

View attachment 55095

polaris400cc

Reaction score
Rtspecialties

1000167 whole car 72-74 kit

6003133 individual plastic clips only

Thank you to all for your input, I'm not sure I would have ever been able to find this on my own.

On second thought my sister thanks everyone as this is for her car.

And possibly ignore that picture that I posted, it may not be the correct clip.

Last edited:
Back