• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Back in an E Body

b00sted

Reaction score
Just picked this car up last night. 70 Challenger 360 T/A want to be. I am going to ad the rear spoiler and front spoilers and leave the rest along. Will be taking the weld wheels off for some steel wheels painted fc7 with dog dish before long. Needs some seat covers and trim as well as a headlight buckets but will get a new set online before long.

I love the purple.. It is growing on me.. It is nice being back in an E body..

Car does have one issue.. After you drive it a while or let it run for a long time it will cut off. My friend said he took the gas cap off as it was non vented and has not seen it do it again. So I need to address that. Just wanted to say hello from GA.

I have the bumpers and brackets so I am going to try and get them on later.. WP_20141018_001.jpg

WP_20141018_001.jpg

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Looks like you have a nice start on that one. Post more pics.

rbbruno3

Reaction score
Welcome and congrats on your Chally. Keep us posted with updates and more pics. RB

R4Sedan

Reaction score
Welcome,to the the site. Congrats on your Challenger. Theirs been a few I regret getting rid of.

b00sted

Reaction score
WP_20141020_008.jpg

Here is an interior shot.. I have to buy some seat covers for it and get them put on. I have the felts for the door glass so I need to do that one day as well.

WP_20141020_008.jpg

Back