• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Bilstein shocks

BSG

Reaction score
Does anyone know a part# for the rear shocks? Doing some track time and wanted to upgrade but not break the bank like I did up front. Stock height that may have drooped some over the years, just right for look i was out for.

BSG

Reaction score
My bad I thought about that when I posted I just figured because of the site... Anyhow its a 72 Challenger XV Motorsports up front stock out back Way more of a autocross than a drag car with all the sound deadening etc the car has. Not to mention the just over stock 340 pushing it around.

mmissile

Reaction score
I have a new pair, that had zero miles. Went another direction with the suspension on my project. Bolted on...taken off. I'll see if I can locate them...

BSG

Reaction score
got em thanks guys!
I have a new pair, that had zero miles. Went another direction with the suspension on my project. Bolted on...taken off. I'll see if I can locate them...
I have no patience I got the # and ordered them up. I appreciate it and come to think of it my RT could use a pair lmk if you can put ur hands on them.

Cudapile

Reaction score
I’m looking for a set for front and rear.

Sinitro

Reaction score
Bilstein shocks are incredible but when I built my Mopar not available like now so I installed Konis. The only advantage of the Konis is that they are adjustable. Anyway IMHO the Bilstein and Koni shocks are more $$ but far superior to the KYBs and other brands...

Just my $0.02... :thumbsup:

BSG

Reaction score
Bilstein shocks are incredible but when I built my Mopar not available like now so I installed Konis. The only advantage of the Konis is that they are adjustable. Anyway IMHO the Bilstein and Koni shocks are more $$ but far superior to the KYBs and other brands...

Just my $0.02... :thumbsup:
Agreed run them on everything I own only time I haven’t been 100% happy is on my 58 Impala and that might be a spring issue just got the rear of that car sorted out in to the front. After my first exposure on the frt of my el Camino it’s one of the first thing I do to all my hot rods!

Xcudame

Reaction score
Don't forget QA1 shocks as an alternative. Bilstein and QA1 shocks are probably the best out there right now.

mmissile

Reaction score
After all my experiments with shocks, my dually convinced me that Bilsteins were the only way to go with shocks. I ran 3 previous brands...and there's NO comparison, at all.

Cudapile

Reaction score
After all my experiments with shocks, my dually convinced me that Bilsteins were the only way to go with shocks. I ran 3 previous brands...and there's NO comparison, at all.

Yeah I noticed a big improvement on my GTO when I replaced new KYB with Bilsteins.

Back