• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Canadian challenger

Devennyracing

Reaction score
Hey all,

My dad and I are starting to put together our 1974 challenger. Has a 360 with a 4 speed, was originally a 318 auto.

We're no strangers to mopars, we've built a 71 Satellite and raced a 73 dart for years. But we are new to E bodys and 4speeds, all our stuff has had 727s up till now.

Hoping to get some help with a few things and maybe even locate a few parts we've not be able to track down yet.

Look forward to learning some stuff from folks here!

Devennyracing

Reaction score
Some photos

20180714_143547.jpg

Screenshot_20180329-144128.png

IMG_20150523_174647.jpg

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Let me know what parts you need, I just might have some.

Devennyracing

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Let me know what parts you need, I just might have some.

So far for roadworthy things were looking for wiper linkages, one piece of windshield trim; driver side lower corner, washer fluid reservoir and front side marker lights.

Mike

DetMatt1

Reaction score
So far for roadworthy things were looking for wiper linkages, one piece of windshield trim; driver side lower corner, washer fluid reservoir and front side marker lights.

Mike
2 speed or 3 speed wipers? Can you take a pic of the passenger side piece of trim? I have no reservoirs, I’ll check for side marker lights.

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from mid Michigan. Looks like you have a nice solid Challenger project for you and your Dad. Keep us posted on your progress. Are those pencil sketches on the one wall of your garage?

Devennyracing

Reaction score
2 speed or 3 speed wipers? Can you take a pic of the passenger side piece of trim? I have no reservoirs, I’ll check for side marker lights.

Thanks very much, It's tough to see in this picture, but it's the lower corner piece (this is on the satellite, challengers is similar) and the wipers are 3 speed.

Thanks again
Mike

IMG_20180726_201434.jpg

Devennyracing

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from mid Michigan. Looks like you have a nice solid Challenger project for you and your Dad. Keep us posted on your progress. Are those pencil sketches on the one wall of your garage?

They're prints. I can't remember the name of who but next time I'm at my dad's I'll get the name of the artist.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
I don’t have the trim and I’ll check my wiper Parts stash. Do you need the whole transmission assembly in the cowl?

Back