• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Do you know my e-bodies?

mopar steve

Reaction score
I'm curious to know any history or information on my old e-bodies. I've attached some old photos...take a look. These photos were taken in the mid 80's in New York. Please inform me of anything and everything you may know! Thanks. TAforsalead.jpgTAforsalead1.jpgTA.jpg

TAforsalead.jpg

TAforsalead1.jpg

TA.jpg

moparleo

Reaction score
Did you keep any paper work like expired registration cards? These have the VIN number and makes it much easier to track down. 30 year old pictures are really no help unless you are hoping that someone here may have bought it and still has it.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Kool cars. First place I would look are the registries if you have the vin #s. Barry Washington may be the guy to get in touch with as well.

mopar steve

Reaction score
I bought the T/A off the ad in 1987 and still own that car . I'm looking for any history prior to that date . I know it was local to the Atco New Jersey area at that time . Prior to the used car lot the car was owned by Adam Sherry as per the prior registration, as the story goes he bought it of a local kid who had trouble getting it to run properly. Adam traded the T/A in at the used car lot for a Camaro .The vin # is JH23JOB300777.

rbbruno3

Reaction score
What does the TA look like now? Never seen anybody do a Starsky And Hutch Challenger was that your car too. I'm in upstate NY, never seen any of them before.

mopar steve

Reaction score
The cars were in Astoria Queens New York in the mid eighties. The red Challenger with the Starsky and Hutch looking stripe was purchased off a used car lot on either Queens Blvd or Northern Blvd in Queens Ny probably in 1985 .I bought it I think in 1986 with a blown motor. I still have the car but it has not seen daylight in years. The NY inspection sticker that's still on the windshield expired in 1991.
The vin # is JH23HOB216760

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Did you let him know you have the car? He has filing cabinets full of stuff. Not everything is on line.

mopar steve

Reaction score
Did you let him know you have the car? He has filing cabinets full of stuff. Not everything is on line.

I did ask Barry about the T/A years ago but not about the other Challenger's . I will ask again and add the other Challenge's . Thanks

Back