• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Fender turn signal: paint or chrome?

steve817

Reaction score
Hello, 70 hemi Cuda: Is the turn signal indicators mounted on the fenders body color or chrome? I have looked at Dales cuda shop and Blue Moon. I can't seem to figure this out. I found only one template that shows correct location. Please help if you can. Thanks, Steve

moparleo

Reaction score
I believe that it depended on which light, mirror package that you got. On my 72 with painted mirrors they are painted. But on the 73 with chrome sport mirrors they are chrome.

challenger6pak

Reaction score
I don't know on a Cuda. I do that that Challenger had painted up until some 72's and then went to chrome. It only had to do with who Chryslers vender was at the time. The 70 Challengers had an early and a later in the year location in the fender. It wasn't until 73 maybe late 72 that the Challenger could have the indicators with the magnum hood. Cuda may have followed the same pattern.

Moparparts

Reaction score
70 Cuda they are body color except AAR which are black Organisol matching the hood and the top of the fenders. 70 are one year only in design for the Cuda also 71 Cuda changed design and so did 72 Cuda then 73-74 again

Last edited:

steve817

Reaction score
Thanks for the input folks. Body color it is. I will make this happen. Steve

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Do you have the right ones? Some have a screw at the top and others have the nut at the bottom for mounting. You will need the one with the nut at the bottom.

Back