• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Finally got it home, now what?.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Got it home and on wheels and I am happy to say in a garage for the first time in over 24 years, at least now it won't get any worse!:D.
Having now been underneath it I am impressed that it isn't in that bad of shape structuraly. My plan is to accumulate the parts that it is missing, which I am well on my way towards accomplishing, and either stash it away as the next project after the Road runner or sell it as a complete #'s matching 340 project car (Mint broadcast sheet, clear title and a rusty fender tag but a complete, rolling, nicely optioned `70 Challenger). Just sayin':rolleyes:.
Let me know what you think, opinions valued.

IMG_3447_1.jpg

IMG_3448_2.jpg

IMG_3449_3.jpg

IMG_3450_4.jpg

IMG_3451_5.jpg

burntorange70

Reaction score
Hard to tell from the pics but it looks solid. If the frame rails are in good shape I would ether fix it up or sell it to some one that would. Mabby wait for the market to pick back up first if you are going to sell though.

Drmktchr

Reaction score
It looks straight even if the frame rails need some work google safety caps I did mine on all 4 frame rails they sure save mopars from the obvious fate. My advice would be to hang on to it collect your parts and finish one before you start another. Nothing worse than having two on the go and finding deals with no cash. been there done that. Good luck from Toronto Matt

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I just got a rock solid front clip including Rock solid frame rails, torsion bar crossmember, inner fenders and firewall/cowl, which is a little rusty but much better than the one its got. Good score!.

Back