• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

firewall wiring

danbrooks

Reaction score
Would anyone have pictures of firewall wiring that runs to everything from the block? I bought a 70 cuda and the guy who I bought it from tore all the wiring out. Thanks, Dan.

71Plym

Reaction score
This might help you, but not completely stock.

DSC_3991[1].jpg

DSC_3991[1].jpg

danbrooks

Reaction score
the car is an original 440 car, it will be awhile until the motor goes back in but i will be going big block just havent looked into it yet. I have the complete numbers matching drive train but thats on the shelf and will be sold with the car if it ever leaves me.
The wiring routing is what i was looking for under the hood, i have a schematic and can go from that but pics do wonders. The pic you sent will help alot as i got this car as a basket case and am putting it together one bolt at a time.
Let me ask you this, I've also found out that the back quarters have been replaced as well as the trunk floor, how does this affect the value of the car? the whole car is now rust free with everything else being original except the back half. i'm assuming they at one time had rust in the back and decided to back half it. I'm just debating how i want to proceed. im thinking it no longer an be considered a judged car if i wanted to go that way, if thats the case im going to just paint the bottom of the car with pour 15 as well as inside floor and trunk area and keep it as a daily driver, your thoughts?
Thanks Dan. [email protected]

Back