• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Fun at a car show

DJ1967Dart

Reaction score
image.jpg
Took my Challenger an hour south to NJ today to go to a huge show in Rahway NJ. Over 500 hot rods and muscle cars. Went with my buddy who has a 625 HP big block 69 Chevy Chevelle. What a great time. Take your Mopars out and smoke the tires, nothing better. Here is a pic.

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Looks like great fun. I agree. Get them out on the road so people see them. I tell my daughter, look what America used to make.

Mopars & Missiles

Reaction score
Weather didn't cooperate for my car show here today, but glad you had good weather and a good time. Great looking Challenger you have and love that FK5 color, one of my very favorites!

DJ1967Dart

Reaction score
Thanks 6pak and M&M, we rolled in with about 30 muscle cars, challengers, cudas, novas, chevelles, corvettes, camaros, roadrunners, buicks and pontiacs. I know this is a Mopar forum but it was cool to have so much american muscle lined up in a row. Great time and lots of Detroit iron. Nothing like american steel up and down the street. Best cars there were all wearing the Pentastar of course.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Looks like a great day to show off those beauties. The weather has not at all been cooperative around here as of late, it's in a slump like our Detroit Tigers...

Back