• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello everyone.

Class Dismissed

Reaction score
Have always had a love-hate relationship with e-bodies. For my first car, I found a 71 BS23 Cuda sitting behind a house in my hometown. I knocked on the door and asked about the car and if he was interested in selling. He was very interested in selling. 383 mag with a 4 speed, pistol grip without a console. Had a 12 point roll cage and the heater had been removed but in a box in the trunk. Scared my mom and she didn't let me get the car. Later, she told me someone told her I would have been safer in that car with the cage than the crappy Impala I bought.

Have dreamed of my '71 but I don't have the money to buy one finished and don't currently have the time to build one. But I'm getting closer-that's why I'm joining.

Happy Friday everyone.

340challconvert

Reaction score
:welcome: to FEBO from New Jersey
Dreams are Good
You will find your Cuda!
Dino2 (1).gif

budascuda

Reaction score
Here is a quote by Howard Huges, I have used it on this site a couple of times, but one more time, just for you;

"without dreams we are just animals"

Welcome to the site.

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome from mid Michigan. Take your time and you will get the car that will work for you.

Knock Out

Reaction score
Be patient
My neighbor bought a new rt 440challenger in 1970 when I was nine
I wanted one my whole life
Life happens priorities change
Finally happened last January
It was worth the wait

Class Dismissed

Reaction score
:welcome: aboard. Don't wait too long. There are fewer available every day and time flies... You will be old before you know it. Just ask me....
Yeah, well I didn't say the year I was looking at the Cuda or the price. It was $700.00!!! That will get you closer to knowing MY age. :usflag:

Back