• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello from 72pistolgrip

72pistolgrip

Reaction score
Hello all,
Glad to join. I have 72 challenger with a 340 4 speed. Have it now about 1.5 years.

Installed
Front disk brakes
New radiator Cool Case
Tires BF Goodrich Radial T/A
(I am also thinking of different tire set up. For me,I think I went a little too big. front 245/60/15 rear 275/60/15 !) May be for sale real soon.With rims.
Crager rims,
Vintage air.

Just rebuilt front end. Ouch! lol

Now looking to do rear suspension. Leaf springs and shocks. Need some advice on Leaf springs. Should I go plus 1 lift? Should I get the pair for 440/426?

So much too do! lol
Lastly, Where can I find the money tree in the back yard!????
garaged.jpeg

When first purchased.
Steve&Challenger.jpeg

LOL me with my first Challenger in 1983. Never should have sold it. Hence why I bought one again!
challenger 3.jpeg
Challenger 2.jpeg
Challenger1.jpeg

Last edited:

Xcudame

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO from the desert! Nice looking Challenger!

I have 255/60R15 Cooper tires on Cop wheels on all four corners No issues with thousands of miles! I went with the 440/Hemi rear leaf springs and no issues either.

mrmopar340

Reaction score
Good looking car. Sold my first one in 85 when the oldest was born. Bought my current one in 2010. Getting ready myself to tackle my front suspension too.

Mopar426power

Reaction score
Once I get my time machine perfected, I will let all you guys use it to go back in time and tell yourself not to sell that car!

Back