• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello from Down Under

Dodgey

Reaction score
Hi,

New to the site, about to start a new journey with a '70 Challenger R/T SE. My intention will be to try to bring it back to as close to factory original as is possible/practical. Looking forward to getting underway with the project and will no doubt have some newbie (to e-body) questions along the way.

Dodgey

Reaction score
:welcome: to FEBO from New Jersey
Looking forward to some pics of your Challenger!
Glad you joined up; an RT/SE is a cool car:thumbsup:
Thanks for the welcome!

You'll have to bear with me for a while I'm afraid. She's on her way over by ship. So it'll be awhile before I get her into my shed. I can't wait to get stuck into the 383, when that's re-built that sweet rumble ...

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO!
welcome to febo.jpeg

Flat-Tappet

Reaction score
welcome! From one newbie to another. Looking forward to some pictures once she arrives in OZ.

Knock Out

Reaction score
Hi,

New to the site, about to start a new journey with a '70 Challenger R/T SE. My intention will be to try to bring it back to as close to factory original as is possible/practical. Looking forward to getting underway with the project and will no doubt have some newbie (to e-body) questions along the way.
good luck
hope all goes well

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Arkansas!
I love the RT/SE’s. My first car was a green 70 SE, loved that car. Great project car. Your in the the right place as these guys have a lot of knowledge and hands on experience.
I look forward to seeing some photos when you get it in. 👍🏻

Dodgey

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Arkansas!
I love the RT/SE’s. My first car was a green 70 SE, loved that car. Great project car. Your in the the right place as these guys have a lot of knowledge and hands on experience.
I look forward to seeing some photos when you get it in. 👍🏻
Mine is Sublime Lime, with a Top Banana Bumblebee stripe on the tail - according to the build sheet.

fasjac

Reaction score
Mine is Sublime Lime, with a Top Banana Bumblebee stripe on the tail - according to the build sheet.
That’s probably a pretty darn rare combo. I’ve never seen one in person, only in pic’s.
Good looking for sure!

Dodgey

Reaction score
Mate i am in Albury NSW.
Chryslers on the Murray in March 23 has a heap of e bodies .
Chryslers on the Murray sounds like something to aim for - although will have to make it at least March 24 at a guess!

I'll be keen to find out the best place to source replacement parts - whether there's a local importer or it's straight up ordered from the US.

F8RT

Reaction score
Chryslers on the Murray sounds like something to aim for - although will have to make it at least March 24 at a guess!

I'll be keen to find out the best place to source replacement parts - whether there's a local importer or it's straight up ordered from the US.
PARTS
ELKO in VIC
FELON PERFORMANCE on the Gold Coast.

Back