• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello from Texas January, 21

1973CudaKJH

Reaction score
I just bought this 73 Cuda and have since disassembled and on rotisserie for a resto-mod. I have a Hellcat Engine and 6 speed Transmission from Cleveland Parts and Performance and a Schwartz Performance Chassis due to be delivered in March. Many challenges ahead. Really excited, this is my first Mopar to restore. Looking forward to discussions on restorations.

IMG_0015.JPG

IMG_0362.JPG

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Arkansas!
That sounds really good. Cannot wait to see the progress on this one. Glad you’re here.

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Michigan!
Very nice looking Cuda! Also some very nice drive train parts.

70chall440

Reaction score
Welcome from WA state, that car is going to be monster when done. I did a stroked 340 (416) in my 73 Cuda and it is a beast.

kudakoda

Reaction score
I just bought this 73 Cuda and have since disassembled and on rotisserie for a resto-mod. I have a Hellcat Engine and 6 speed Transmission from Cleveland Parts and Performance and a Schwartz Performance Chassis due to be delivered in March. Many challenges ahead. Really excited, this is my first Mopar to restore. Looking forward to discussions on restorations.

View attachment 89493

View attachment 89495
Nice find. Assuming you found it in TX and it has lived most of its life there you should have a pretty solid car. We own a 70 Barracuda Grand Coupe convertible that was sold new in Waxahachie, TX which I believe is 3 hours north of Tomball. The convertible had a rocker repair in the sheet metal that was the size of a quarter. Good Luck with your project and yes please keep us up to speed with your project. Cheers from Alberta Canada.

rklein71

Reaction score
I have friends get hold of me and tell me they will be in Texas and maybe we should meet. I asked them, where will you be in Texas? Houston they say. I tell them, you realize Houston and Amarillo are ten hours apart? Most people just don't realize how big Texas is.

rgranda

Reaction score

View attachment 89493

View attachment 89495
Just like your description. Good meeting you Ken!

Back