• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello New Friends

PlymDodGeorge

Reaction score
Quick intro: Bought the Cuda new in 1970. Bought the Challenger in early 80s, full rotisserie restoration in 2012 to 2016.
Great to be in touch with fellow Mopar junkies.

PlymDodGeorge Garage.JPG

robert power

Reaction score
welcome ,my parents are both from Newfoundland .goofy newfies lol.nice cars i also have 2,a 72 cuda that i own for 42 years it's the middle of resto and a 71 hemi cuda convertible clone .nice garage .

PlymDodGeorge

Reaction score
welcome ,my parents are both from Newfoundland .goofy newfies lol.nice cars i also have 2,a 72 cuda that i own for 42 years it's the middle of resto and a 71 hemi cuda convertible clone .nice garage .
Two Cudas, what more could you ask for? Hope to see pictures of them parked together. Enjoy the ride(s).

340challconvert

Reaction score
Wow George
Great pair of e bodies!
Love that blue Challenger convertible with the white interior!
:welcome: to FEBO from New Jersey

PlymDodGeorge

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from a fellow Canadian here on the west coast. Congrats on the Cuda purchase awesome color!

That's cool - coast-to-coast Mopars. Great to be part of the FEBO family. Your garage looks big enough to cruise around in on rainy days.
Welcome to the site from a fellow Canadian here on the west coast. Congrats on the Cuda purchase awesome color!

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! How about some details on both of them?
OK: The Challenger conv. has a 440 bored 30 over, A833 18 spline 4 spd., center force clutch, not numbers matching. Started with 3.91 rear but went to 3.23 for drivability. The Cuda is a 340 4 bbl (never apart), 727 auto, 3.23 gear set. All original except exhaust, paint and tires. It came out of the Hamtramck, Michigan plant. I am the original owner, lots of history. Went on our honeymoon in it to NY state in 1974. Thanks for your interest Matt. Looks like you have your hands full with 4 to look after.

moparlee

Reaction score
George, welcome to the site from Michigan!
Beautiful pair of E-bodies :thumbsup: .
When you go into your garage, how do you decide which ride to take out?

PlymDodGeorge

Reaction score
George, welcome to the site from Michigan!
Beautiful pair of E-bodies :thumbsup: .
When you go into your garage, how do you decide which ride to take out?
Thanks for the welcome Lee. As far as decisions, if it is a short run like a local show and shine we take the Cuda because the untouched 340 does not like 91 pump gas and we have to use whatever form of octane booster we can get our hands on. The Challenger goes if the forecast says sunny for the entire weekend.

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Arkansas! I like those a lot. You have some beautiful Mopars. Glad you’re here.

Back