• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hey from the Ozarks

Kerry

Reaction score
Hello from the Ozarks. I’ve been lurking for a while and hope to have another E body soon. My wife is tired of saying that the car she really wants is a Cuda and told me to start looking for a “Hers and His” pair. Should have done this 26 years ago when she first told me that the Cuda is her favorite car.

My parents were both in Mopars from the time I was in kindergarten through college. I inherited my Grandfather’s ’72 Scamp in the ‘70s. Chicago salt finished it off before I could put some real HP in it. Had a ’70 Challenger till nine years ago. Currently I’m pretty fortunate that my Wife lets me drive her Viper as long as I keep the tank full. Her Dodge is nice but not a classic.

Kerry

Last edited:

moparleo

Reaction score
It will be a classic soon since they stopped making them. Wish my wife had a Viper, She wouldn't see me or the car very much!

Oh and WELCOME to FEBO ! Jump in there and post as much as you want. Lots of different opinions here, but we are all a happy MOPAR family, so its all good.

Kerry

Reaction score
Welcome aboard!

We like car **** around here. Let's see the Viper!

Her Viper has a pedigree. It belonged to Bobby Archer. He was very successful in SCCA T1 with this car. It was raced as number 32 while he owned it. I did not have to do very much to it in order to get it back on the street. He sold it to a friend of ours and my wife bought it in 2005.

IM001420.jpg

IM001423.jpg

IM001437.jpg

IM001439.jpg

IM001440.jpg

Back