• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hi all

JRock17

Reaction score
Hello everyone, just a quick introduction, I have been a mopar guy all my life. Me and my dad who I recently lost :( have had a ball with these cars. I bought my first 70 charger at 16yrs old, and since then we have had 3 cudas, 2 roadrunners, a GTX, a challenger, and 2 300 convertibles. Needless to say, it bonded us together with many good times (and burn outs...lol). We were currently restoring our 69 roadrunner and he had just bought a 70 AAR cuda before passing. I have posted that for sale here. I am hoping to pick some brains here and other forums to help get the roadrunner (I know B body but still a mopar!) completed and the Cuda sold. Cheers to all, and thanks in advance for the support!

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Arkansas! Sorry to hear of your dad’s passing. Similar story to mine. I had a 68-69 RR and the first E body was a 70 SE 318 car. Lots of memories. Hey! Glad you joined in the fun, and always like some photos.

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Michigan!
Yep, it looks like you have Mopar blood in your veins:D.
Saw the add for your AAR. Beautiful!

JRock17

Reaction score
Thanks for all the welcomes - Good to be a part of this crowd! Love the AAR, and super difficult to sell, but I just don't have the space for it. Tough decision for sure.

Back