• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Introduction to FEBO

Rickuda

Reaction score
Good Morning! My name is Rick. Own a 70 cuda and a 70 Dodge truck which was an experimental offering from Dodge that was sent to the military and the forestry division. (383 magnum, 727 trans, electronic ignition, and 4 wheel dr. I'm 61 years old and have owned many Barracudas. Bought this current one while stationed in Afghanistan. It's a rust bucket but I haven't had one in years so I bought this one to be the last car I ever build. Not looking to build a numbers matching show car, or a trailer queen. Just something fun to play with. I just hope I live long enough to see it finished...:steering:The red 68 was my first car in 1972, the blue one I bought in college and the Sublime Green is my current project...

20171022_173939.jpg

fasjac

Reaction score
Hi Rick! Welcome to the site from Arkansas. Nice pic of the 68. Good ole days! Send some pics of the 70 Cuda when you have time. Glad you're on the site. And thank you for your service.

Rickuda

Reaction score
Thank you all for the warm welcome! Here's a shot of my 70 waiting in the wings (woods) to get a spot in my shop while I collect parts...

fasjac

Reaction score
I'm having one heck of a time trying to decide gen 111 hemi, period correct 383 magnum, or twin turbo'd 318...
I'd probably have to do the 383, that's just me though. Good luck on the build

440rush

Reaction score
Welcome Rick, nice project you have there & thank you for serving our country. The gen III hemi would pretty cool in my opinion.

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
Welcome from Panama !
Of those 3 I would likely build a 383/ 436 stroker or a 383 Twin Turbo with EFI

Rickuda

Reaction score
Welcome Rick, nice project you have there & thank you for serving our country. The gen III hemi would pretty cool in my opinion.
Thank you for your input. I have two gen lll hemi's, one out of an awd magnum and one from truck, but I'm an old hot rodder guy and all the new wiring and electronics intimidates me just a little. If someone had a good step by step book, download, something I could read and familiarize myself with the processes of installing the Gen lll in my cuda I would love to reap the benefits of all of the modern technology.

Rickuda

Reaction score
I'd probably have to do the 383, that's just me though. Good luck on the build
Thanks for the input. I'm really leaning toward the 383 mainly because I have most everything to do that with. Need to figure out what carbs are best to run on a dual carb tunnel ram.

Back