• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Lowered cuda pics

Dodge68charger

Reaction score
Im thinking about slamming my 70 cuda to the ground. Just wondering if anyone has pics of their lowered e - body. Not sure if i should go with an art morrisson frame or lowering blocks n put the money somewhere else.. Thanks guys

image.jpg

dfrazz

Reaction score
Are you going to use air bags? I believe that is the only way to get your car to lower as much as the one in the pic. I have lowered the front of my Chally with just the torsion bar adjustment, but it is not as low as the pic.

Gribb

Reaction score
Im thinking about slamming my 70 cuda to the ground. Just wondering if anyone has new york 773.jpgpics of their lowered e - body. Not sure if i should go with an art morrisson frame or lowering blocks n put the money somewhere else.. Thanks guys
I used a four link in the rear with a narrowed rear end and torsion bars in the front. I'm running 11x22 in the rear and 7x20 in the front.

new york 773.jpg

Dodge68charger

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Think im gonna go with the art morrisson chassis route. The roadster shop has pics on their site of a sick cuda they're building with the same style frame. Love the stance of the car! Check it out. As for driveability i hear ya, one speedbump can ruin a nice day of cruising

Dodge68charger

Reaction score
I used a four link in the rear with a narrowed rear end and torsion bars in the front. I'm running 11x22 in the rear and 7x20 in the front.

Your cuda sound pretty awsome. Do you have any pics. Love the big wheel look but not sure about 20s vs 22s. Thanks

Back