• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New from South Carolina

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I’m from SC. Just across the line from Charlotte. Bought my first mopar about 3 months ago. Grew up a ford man but honesty any American muscle has a certain amount of my respect and love. Owned mustangs,Firebirds, chevelles a few pick ups and a 36 ford coupe. I bought the 74 challenger just 2 or 3 months ago. And am pleasantly surprised! I do haveit listed for sale but to no fault of the car. Just getting some bills moved around for some other plans in life. Glad to meet everyone. I have been watching the forums and seems like a great group of guys. Well god bless and I look forward to seeing more of everyone’s rides!!!

Gary
55A6E2F9-05C5-4F19-A9AA-9749D577DD09.jpeg

budascuda

Reaction score
God bless you sir.
GLad you could join us, I hope you can somehow keep the car, she is a beaut!

340challconvert

Reaction score
Gary
:welcome: to FEBO from New Jersey
Nice looking Challenger
I like the gold/yellow striping against the green paint.
Hope you keep her!

Reaction score
I just don’t understand the lack of love the 73-74 doesn’t have. I understand the bumper stops and lack of factory power. But my 318 is mildly built and has really impressed me overall as a muscle car guy. I kind of like the 74 with it being such a low production year. I guess it takes guys like me that can’t afford the 440 cars or TAs. Lol

budascuda

Reaction score
I just don’t understand the lack of love the 73-74 doesn’t have. I understand the bumper stops and lack of factory power. But my 318 is mildly built and has really impressed me overall as a muscle car guy. I kind of like the 74 with it being such a low production year. I guess it takes guys like me that can’t afford the 440 cars or TAs. Lol
I like 72/74 challengers, I can't stand the 60ish looking tail lites on 70/71.
Sorry guys!😇

Back