• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New Guy from Utah

74 Mopar

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm Alex from Salt Lake City. Currently, I have a 74 Roadrunner (in progress). Trying to sell my RR and looking to buy my dream car, a 70-74 Barracuda (I'm not picky, I love them all!)

I'm 19 and just hanging out on the forums, trying to learn everything I can!

Great to be here. satellite graduation pic.jpgDSCN0082.jpg

satellite graduation pic.jpg

DSCN0082.jpg

Last edited:

71RT383

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO.
The 74 RR is still a nice car, enjoy it till you find and obtain your dream car.
Good luck with your search.

moparleo

Reaction score
Glad to have you. The car in the second picture doesn't look like the one in the first picture.? Looks like it is either on a trailer or car dollie with a late model space saver tire on the r/f . hood and headlight bezels. Are you holding the hood down?

Last edited:

74 Mopar

Reaction score
Glad to have you. The car in the second picture doesn't look like the one in the first picture.? Looks like it is either on a trailer or car dollie with a late model space saver tire on the r/f . hood and headlight bezels. Are you holding the hood down?

The 2nd pic is the day I got the RR.....it's on a trailer in Vegas. I took parts off a rusted out 74 Satellite to get rims/tires, headlight stuff, engine, tranny, driver's door. Then, I spray painted it black, so it would kinda match and last month spray painted it blue. It's in progress. ;-)

rbbruno3

Reaction score
Congrats on your first show and award. Its also nice to see our younger generation with interest in older cars. I like the bodystyle of the 71-74 b-bodies. I have owned a few nice ones in the past. Here are a couple of pics of two of them. Quality is bad because I just took them from other 35mm photos.photo[1] (8).jpgphoto[1] (7).jpg Brown one was a Satellite (vinRH) Red one was a RR (vin RM), thats why I was wondering. Work on it when you can ,enjoy. RB

photo[1] (8).jpg

photo[1] (7).jpg

Back