• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New here and to e bodies

Dusterkrazy

Reaction score
Lurked around but never posted much. Me and dad recently bought a '70 Challenger. It's an FY1 car. Black vinyl top, side trim car. 318 auto on column. Rusty project but it's what we have been wanting for years. Don't know what direction we will go with it but we are glad to have it. Missing tail lights and some other stuff I can't afford right now...

I'm 31 but haven't been doing much project wise because of a crippling car accident last year. Active on the FaBo, FaCo and sometimes Moparts. Have several Mopars..
65 Satellite
71 Twister
76 Feather Duster
41 Dodge truck 318 (You think I was gonna say Chevy?? Not in any of my Mopars! :toothy10:)
74 Dart Sport
72 340 Demon
71 Demon /6
65 Newport coupe
70 Charger 500

Some other stuff to..its all projects. Nothing shiny though... 2013-08-25_19-44-16_227.jpg

2013-08-25_19-44-16_227.jpg

Ray

Reaction score
Welcome. First get healthy then have fun building your car.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! That's quite a fleet you guys have there, lets see some pics of the others.

Dusterkrazy

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. I do small bits of stuff at a time. There are some pictures in my albums if anyone wants to see more.

DetMatt, you were building that (blue) RR on Moparts right? The work you have done on it is amazing!

Bill

Reaction score
Congrats! Sounds like a very cool fleet you have there. Welcome from Vermont. Pics, pics, pics, pics!!!! We like pics!!:icon_lol:

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. I do small bits of stuff at a time. There are some pictures in my albums if anyone wants to see more.

DetMatt, you were building that (blue) RR on Moparts right? The work you have done on it is amazing!
Thanks, I appreciate it. It's been a long time since I've been on Moparts. I still have the RR and I actually probably haven't done much on it since I last posted there! Life happens I guess...
The thread on the same car(Junkyard Dog) is probably a little more up to date over on FBBO.
A word of advice, finish one project before you buy 6 more! The Dog actually should be painted before the snow flies.

randys4406

Reaction score
Glad to see young guys still interested in old Mopars. Welcome to the site. PM if you have a list of parts needed, I may be able to help you out.

Dusterkrazy

Reaction score
Thanks. I'm pretty found of it and about any '60s Chryslers for that matter. It's got a 400 with some mods. My daily driver. Putting gas in it is much cheaper than a car payment. I think I spotted an Imperial in one of your pictures? Cool!!

Back