• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New member from Biloxi, Mississippi

Mopow3r

Reaction score
hey everyone! glad to finally be a part of the E body family, heres my car, 70 challenger, former race car, has tubular frame and front end :) looking to just go pro street with it any make it my daily, any input and future ideas for the car would be greatly appreciated, thanks! chal.jpgchal2.jpg

chal.jpg

chal2.jpg

ramenth

Reaction score
Welcome aboard!

Sweet ride. Got a thing for pro street. One of these day's I'll build myself one from a Duster.

Mopow3r

Reaction score
Thank yall! Its good to finally be with some friendly people, when i was on the A body forum everyone had so many negative things to say about my cars

Mopow3r

Reaction score
Numerous times, and always just see negative posts on there, but not on here! :)

moparleo

Reaction score
Welcome aboard . Please take my criticism as constructive. I am sometime short and to the point. Nothing personal. Anybody in the Mopar community is alright with me. I really do like to help.

ramenth

Reaction score
Welcome aboard . Please take my criticism as constructive. I am sometime short and to the point. Nothing personal. Anybody in the Mopar community is alright with me. I really do like to help.

Ah, Leo, you're just our community grumpy old man.:toothy2:

Back