• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New member from northern California

cktasto

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Been lurking for a few weeks and thought I formally join. I've been a tri-five chevy guy and have owned 56' and 57' chevys and am currently completing a 55' chevy after working on it for the last 4 years (photo is from a year ago). I do all my own work in my two car garage and with the 55' finishing up soon I'm looking for my next project. Have always appreciated the 70-74' Challenger (painted one in high school back in 77') and am looking for the right project to pick up in the next year or so.
In the mean time I'm hoping to get up to speed from everyone on parts, tips, etc.
thanks in advance for the advice.

charlie

photo.jpg

rbbruno3

Reaction score
Welcome aboard Charlie, glad to have here. I went through a bad time in my life where i owned somes vettes. Just Kidding. Good luck on your E-body search

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Kind of a "Two Lane Blacktop" thing you have going there. It's been a long time since I saw the movie but that's the first thing I thought when I saw the pic. Very kool!

cktasto

Reaction score
Welcome aboard Charlie, glad to have here. I went through a bad time in my life where i owned somes vettes. Just Kidding. Good luck on your E-body search

thanks Bruno...my MOPAR buddy always gives me the same hard time!

cktasto

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Kind of a "Two Lane Blacktop" thing you have going there. It's been a long time since I saw the movie but that's the first thing I thought when I saw the pic. Very kool!

thanks Matt,
its been alot of fun building this car and your right the TLB was my inspiration. hope to have it done this October.
TLB and Vanishing Point were the two car movies in my "formative" years and I'm got a definite vision in mind of what my Challenger will look like...the fun is the journey and I'm excited to start the first phase.

Kerry

Reaction score
I hope the '55 is a keeper. It will make a nice garage mate to the E body.

cktasto

Reaction score
thanks guys!
I may be looking at a car this weekend...we'll see how it goes

Back