• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Don Quince

Reaction score
Hey Guys, Just joined. Just bought my first E-body, a BH23H3B (340, 4-speed). I've had 4, A-bodies, still own a '68 340-S (all numbers matching, restored), I bought this to be my DD. It runs and drives, pretty solid, some rust but pretty clean. All the frame rails good, floors good, most all the body panels good (except spot the size of my fist between drivers door and rear wheel where the body connects to the frame.) Needs some love, was ignored for a few years. I flew from AZ to NY to get it, and drove it to my son's house in SC; 800 miles, drove and ran like a champ. I'll post some pics soon, it's not going to be a collector car, I'll make it a nice driver. All the VIN's match up, motor has been changed from original to a '70, and the fender tag is gone. I haven't looked to see if there's a build sheet someplace. My plan will be to give it some love, do all the basic things to get her reliable to drive regularly, someday, we'll pull her apart, repaint, clean up and keep driving her. I was blown away at the attention I got in this thing driving from NY to SC, everyplace I stopped (to buy a jacket, get gas, something to eat) someone commented, "nice car". My daughter went with me and helped drive, what a daughter huh? She was amazed too... I do have one photo, I just added it...

Cuda.jpg

RUNCHARGER

Reaction score
Neat car. It's almost worth moving to where you live just so a guy could drive these cars every day.

Sheldon

DJ1967Dart

Reaction score
That's a good find in NY - most mopars up here have a ton of rust due to the bad winters / salt on the roads. Love the white interior.

Back