• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Jeha25

Reaction score
Hi guys, bought my 74 challenger 318 15 years ago, was my DD...ran pretty well, but since i live in the Dominican Republic parts where really hard to come by so i had to park it for a while. thankfully thanks to many courrier services thats changed but not before some damage was done. paint is faded, not much rust though except for a hole just above the top right corner of the trunk and another really small one right at the bottom .

My car wasent stock to begin with so im planning a nice custom makeover, nothing too radical(except maybe for the engine swap). looking forward to exchanging tips and experiences with you all.

71RT383

Reaction score
Welcome to the FEBO site ! There is a lot of experience and knowledge here.
Enjoy your project.

Jeha25

Reaction score
Right...took the car to the shop 'cause there where things they wouldnt let me do in my building like taking off the gas tank and such, so i had to go to the shop and take some pics over there.

So far the only bad rust I've found is that hole in the back, gonna get it patched up, rest is pretty much fine. paint is faded but i'm switching colors anyways so not really an issue. planning on going with a dark metallic burgundy, black interior with red stitching.

I'm planning on swapping engines, but thats way further down the line...planning on building an engine, still in the planning stages. torn between a 440 rb engine or going for the hemi block. guess the budget is gonna decide that one. i will be peTering you guys with questions regarding the upgrades i'll have to make to accomodate the engine. i know i'll have to upgrade the differential, engine mounts etc... but baby steps.

I've got all the side lights and weather trim for the body work so things should go pretty smoothly.

20161119_113639.jpg
20161119_113622.jpg
20161101_110015.jpg

Cu8D3A

Reaction score
Hi guys,
In the process of stripping down and labeling parts and bolts and I came to the door area. I took off the bolt and was wondering if anyone can tell me what color it was that was hiding behind it.

View attachment 34296

gf7cuda

Reaction score
Welcome aboard , good luck with build!

Back