• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

84lamb250

Reaction score
Hey everyone, quick intro. I finally found an ebody in decent shape. And here is where I might make some people upset. I have a ‘13 challenger r/t that I bought wrecked, and I am in the process of swapping everything over from that to my ‘73 challenger (i.e. drivetrain, suspension, HVAC, interior, etc.) It is going along very slowly, but it’ll get there.

moparcop

Reaction score
I don't see a problem with it at all. Build what YOU want.....not what others think you should build. If you don't have matching numbers this and that, and you want an e-body...than BUILD IT!! And when the nay -sayers start jawing at the show just ask them where their car is. Usually shuts them right up. Good Luck!!

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! I look forward to seeing your project.

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from mid Mich. You will have a fun 45 year old Challenger with all that new Challenger technology in there.

340challconvert

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO from New Jersey
Should be a fun build and good luck with it!
Post pictures of your work when you get started.
Dino2 (1).gif

Last edited:

Cudafor36

Reaction score
Looks good and welcome to the team. Do what you want with it, it's your new toy after all. I put a 392 in mine and love it.

Back