• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New project

Jon Crull

Reaction score
I would like to know what you guys think. I finally got 74 dodge Challenger Rallye 360 4speed sennia ex color I would like to know how rare it is. I can not find another one they 6,000 A57 was made this year no one could guess how many 4speed one site guessed and 855 was the number. I want to restore /mod engine is not matching numbers

DetMatt1

Reaction score
It's your car and if your long term plan is to keep it then you should build it the way you want it considering it's not all original. If a color change is in its future I do like that they get repainted in a factory color though. How about some pics and more details?
Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

Jon Crull

Reaction score
It's your car and if your long term plan is to keep it then you should build it the way you want it considering it's not all original. If a color change is in its future I do like that they get repainted in a factory color though. How about some pics and more details?
Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

IMG_20160306_121504.jpg

IMG_20160313_200552.jpg

IMG_20160313_200532.jpg

Jon Crull

Reaction score
Little by little I will get there I want to be able to paint by next year. What is a good book I can study for restoration

Cudakiller70

Reaction score
Congrats on the new project. YouTube is a great source of info.

RUNCHARGER

Reaction score
Great car. I have a soft spot for 360, 4 speed cars. They were the last kick at the cat so to speak. I wouldn't take it to far from stock but it's yours to enjoy the way you want!

Sheldon

340challconvert

Reaction score
Always liked the 74's because they were the last of breed and the rarity.
A lot of members here have detailed resto projects going on; a great source of information and picture references.
Best of luck with your plans for the car!
Dino2 (1).gif

71RT383

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Enjoy the journey!

Jon Crull

Reaction score
Is there anywhere for parts that is easy on the wallet Classic Industries and Year One is not cheap

quapman

Reaction score
Watch the Mopar websites like this one and fleabay. If you're patient, you can get lucky and buy someone else's leftovers for a decent price.

moparleo

Reaction score
Remember that if you want Cheap, go Chevy... Make a shopping list and watch the listings here, Craigs list, eBay, Mopar Collectors Guide and also most of our sponsors give members a discount. So does Year One, just watch for their coupons several times a year. You must buy in some kind of volume to get some of these discounts though. Usually 20 %

74 challenger

Reaction score
welcome to the site.I agree with Leo ,that is how I got all my parts for my 74. Alot of looking,driving but Im not rich so it was worth it. Buy new wires not 40 years used.

Back