• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New Rims

hartless440

Reaction score
Looking to replace the set of Cragar's I have on my 70. Anyone know where I can get a nice set of Rallye's or anything else that would look good? Thanks

pagilman

Reaction score
i AM IN THE SAME BOAT. i HAVE 9 14x7 FACTORY RIMS. I took the best 4 and my son in law is sandblasting them. I bought 4 new "sombrero" centers and am going back to the factory look. I will be selling these centerlines in about a month. Alot of guys like them, not my style, the car did take best of show last year with them on. If you are interested in them let me know, the back ones are at least 8 inch, maybe more. The 60 series makes them look too small for my likins..........

PS I'd show you pic but i reduced to 18k and it still won't let me post it.If youclick on my name you can view the rims on my members page...:3gears:

Last edited:

73 kooda

Reaction score
Thats what im tryin to do also. I have a 73 but im not sure the early center caps fit on the front wheel because of the hub. I bought some on ebay that were supposedly 5 x 4.5 but the center doesnt go over the hub. I got another set comin so we'll see if they fit. i'm gonna paint my rallys satin black cause i haven't seen Anyone do that yet so we'll see how that looks.

73 kooda

Reaction score
The rattle can krylon turned out awesome. Totally changed the look of the car. Now im gonna upgrade them to 15's. I'll post some pics soon

Back