• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New to E Bodies

70 Chicanery

Reaction score
I am presently working on my 1970 Challenger Resto Mod. It is a fully subframed car with special heavy duty rear frames installed. A Jaguar rear end was modified to bolt up to the rear frames utilizing the Jag sway bar,you have to see that to appreciate it. The front suspension was all deleted and replaced with AlterKtion heavy A arms,QA1 adjustable shocks,Wilwood brakes, rack and pinion steering. A 20 Gal fuel cell in trunk,withelectric fuel pump and filters and fuel pressure adj.
I still have a .030 over 440 engine with a four speed 833 tranmission hooked to a Lakewood scatter shield,full length headers. March billet, Weiand aluminum manifold with 750 Edelbrock carb,MSD Ignition and MSD slow blow rev limiter.
Body is all moulded in no chrome except at the belt line,white interior. Running staggered Coddington billet polished 19" with Perelli P Zero tires. T/A hood and spoiler.
Not finished yet,working on my 1968 Dodge Charger which got set on the shelf while working on the Challenger. Will get back at the Chally soon.
I will try to get some pictures of the Challenger as soon as I can.
Thanks

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Arkansas! Sounds like a neat ride. Can’t wait to see it.

70 Chicanery

Reaction score
Right now I have the Chally parked in my garage so it's a bit cramped to get good photos but I will get some soon as I can.

70 Chicanery

Reaction score
Wow all you guys with Challenger Converts. I wish i knew more about them. Were they sub framed from the factory? It seems like they would need extra framework for the convert. option.

Back