• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New to FEBO

Mopar-Maniac

Reaction score
I live in the Panhandle of Florida and have a 1970 Challenger. Nice "G" code that was restored and converted to an RT clone about 10 years ago (before I owned it). I've spent the last almost 9 years ensuring I getting the finer details back the way the car was as purchased. For instance, the previous owner removed the vinyl top and painted it to match the red body paint. I found a source for the vinyl top with the correct texture and cut, to match the original and had that installed. I also had the factory air conditioner installed. The previous owner removed all the A/C components. The wheels were not original so I replaced them. However, I have left the exterior/interior RT components alone. It has a 318 230hp that was modified to a 340 with cam, pistons, intake (eldelbrock intake and Holley 600 carb). Numbers matching motor and transmission, posi-traction rear end. It is an interesting car, according to the fender tags, it was a "Prep Line" car. For example, it has power steering but manual breaks. There are other anomalies, but no need to get too detailed for an intro. I look forward to being a part of this community.

70 Challenger - Current Picture.jpeg

70chall440

Reaction score
Welcome from WA state, nice Challenger. I've had like 9 of them over the years and currently have a 70 RT 440 AT AC PB PS EK2 (now EV2) black vinyl top Challenger. The Challenger was always my favorite.

Back