• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New to the site

WildCat

Reaction score
Not new to Mopars or the other FOR - Bodies Only sites

Im on the FABO and Member of the FMJ and probably others

have a 67 Dart convertible, 99 Prowler and 81 Imperial

worked for Chrysler in the 70s and my dad retired from Chrysler. He told me at 15 YOU WILL DRIVE A CHRYSLER PRODUCT. Not a problem, my 1st car was a 67 Barracuda. Have had well over 100 cars and trucks AND many E BODIES.

My 1st e body was a B5 blue 340 auto challenger with 4.10 then a 70 big block Grand Coupe barracuda, 72 Barracuda, 72, 340 manual Rally Challenger, 71 Curious Yellow big Block CUDA convertible, 73 Challenger and a 74 Challenger

Bought my Cuda convertible in 1979 for $850 and sold it in the mid 80's for $1,750.00 and thought I did good, what a dumb ass. Sold the 72 Challenger in 1995 for $50 less than I paid for it in 1978, but I thought it was too far gone to redo. Hell the HEMI 4 speed I put in it was worth what I sold the car for.

The reason I came here was to try and help a friend

she has a 70 Panther pink Challenger 440 6 pak auto with shaker hood that she is wanting to sell, so I posted it to try and help her.

but I'm active on the other boards and now that I'm registered here will be checking in. At some point hope to get another E Body myself.

Not sure what I would be looking for, liked my convertible but think I would prefer a hardtop, do I want a Cuda or a challenger? I don't know. But right now I have too many cars and something will have to go before I buy anything else. Or do I want a new challenger, yeah, but really like the older ones.

loved my Hemi Orange 72 stick car.

image.jpg

Bill

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! I know where there is a 70 Panther pink Challenger 440 6 pak auto with shaker hood for sale. pm WildCat and he can tell you all about it (lol).

Back