• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New woman resotrer/collector in AZ

dicon

Reaction score
Hi guys and maybe gals?? Im new to forum. Have Restored and collected Corvettes and Camaros, and still do. But taking on an original Ebody survivor as shown. 1971 Challenger has All original drivetrain even has vin on the radiator. Original panels, floors are unbelievable.

I did not need another project but could not resist buying it from a guy who stalked it for 10 years after spotted by a helicopter. Not an R/T... stripes were an option and R/T on hood does appear to be original, we don't know. it is a 340 4 speed. Taken off the road in 78 I think the plate says.
Has build sheet and its completely readable. Don't want to restore it, getting it to reliability right now and engine was already rebuilt so its easy.

Bill

Reaction score
Welcome aboard from Vermont. Sounds like a very cool Challenger you have there.
Merry Christmas.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Would definitely like to see more of the '71.

70CUDA4SPEED

Reaction score
Welcome aboard from Sweden, my daughters are very intrested of my E-bodies.

72chally440

Reaction score
Welcome congrats on a nice find. Looks like a cool project. God I wish I had a helicopter and a stack of money to go with it..just imagine all those backyard gems we can't see from the street.

Back