• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Newb from sw PA

Silver70

Reaction score
Hi, just found the board tonight and decided to join. I have a 70 challenger project, which needed just about everything replaced from quarters, trunk, floors, a-pillar, cowl sections, to fenders, doors, etc... you get the picture. Finally getting ready to do the final blasting and get the body work done and painted. This is my second e-body resto, did a u code 70 rt in siblime I'll post some pics of sometime. Also have a 68 sport satellite and alot of other mopars.

Silver70

Reaction score
Thanks guys, easiet way to do this on the 70 I restore is post a link, last page is where the progress starts. It's a CA car and back out there now. Factory u-code and is redone to the factory color, top, and stripes. Some of you may recognize it from other boards.

And attached is a pic of my 70... little sad looking as it has had to wait its turn after the sublime car. Plan to get enough sand to reblast it all, then prime and finally mud work. Hoping its in paint for winter so I can do the reassembley.

mychallenger.jpg

Back