• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Newbie from Canada

jimynick

Reaction score
Greetings to all. One of the newbies here, cross pollinated from Cuda-Challenger.com. I've got a 74 Challenger, triple black 360 4 spd that's torn to pieces as I try to revive it, before they have to revive me! :wave:

74chlngrTT5.9

Reaction score
Welcome on the board.
Get it together so you can enjoy the uniqueness the 74s can bring. Like the largest rubber bump stops that reach out and constantly attack your shins. LOL.

Mike.

bad440

Reaction score
How's it going, spoken to you before on other site, if you have any questions, am original owner of my '74 360 Challenger, Sudbury area.

74 challenger

Reaction score
Good Day and welcome to the site. I also have a 74 and Im going to put a 360 in mine. Alot of great guys here to help. Put some pics up we all love the pics.

jimynick

Reaction score
Thx for the welcomes! I'll try to get a pic or two of the poor old gal up here. She's a wee bit shy about being seen in what you might say, was the "altogether".

jimynick

Reaction score
Good to hear from you again. I wish I'd remembered your being in Sudbury when I was up there a month or two ago. I was over at one of your bigger bodyshops, Imperial Collision. Regards, Ian

Back