• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Old ad or some aftermarket stuff?

Mike Kidney

Reaction score
Hey guys i just saw this picture and would like to know if this was a real ad back in the days:
Back-Cuda.gif

ah and if someone got this on paper at home or something like this i'm interessted in!
Thanks,
Mike

moparleo

Reaction score
They are very collectible (read expensive) . These were in the dealer showrooms starting in 1968 thru the early seventies. Large posters. The scatpak

Last edited:

Big Jim

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong---didn't Dodge use ScatPack and Plymouth use Rapid Transit System???

DetMatt1

Reaction score
That one is particularly awesome, there are a few of these painted full size and I mean FULL scale to the cars on the walls of the elevator going down to the "Boss' Garage" at the Walter P. Chrysler Museum. They may have prints available at the museum gift shop, I'll check next time I'm there. Also seen them on Ebay.

Mike Kidney

Reaction score
That one is particularly awesome, there are a few of these painted full size and I mean FULL scale to the cars on the walls of the elevator going down to the "Boss' Garage" at the Walter P. Chrysler Museum. They may have prints available at the museum gift shop, I'll check next time I'm there. Also seen them on Ebay.
if they have please let me know
And thanks for the answers!
Mike

Back