• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Since I have one, WTH

Reaction score
Hey to everyone here, been a member on a,b,c bodies only for quite a while and figured since I have owned the same e body since 1986 I might as well join here also. IMAG0128.jpgIMAG0127.jpg
Car is mostly unrestored some touchups rebuilt engine, it all matches, 383,auto, a/c, disc brake. Thanks for looking. Hi Matt yeah I jumped on over here figure you can't be the only one spread across all these forums:wave: lol, still looking for a c but not a project I'm waiting for the "right one" and turn key.

IMAG0128.jpg

IMAG0127.jpg

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Nice car. It is unusual to see an N code car left original intead of cloned to an R/T. Welcome to the site.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Good to have you over here, I was beginning to wonder....
Gotta say it, welcome to the site from the Motor City! Now stop dragging your feet on the C, what exactly are you looking for?
Your Challenger is very brown:poke:

Reaction score
Hey are you picking on my brown turd. LOL A fast top is my long time favorite, I think a Chrysler compared to a Dodge or Plymouth. A specific car that i'm jonesing for is Rush's formal its just not in my budget at the moment and I really like Ross's 72 Imp. Stay warm. Challenger6pk thanks again for the N code appreciation there are so many people that look at that car and you can see it in their eyes to clone a r/t and it won't be

DetMatt1

Reaction score
I had you pegged for a fuselage guy and your bouncing between a slabside and a formal!
Your Challenger is very kool and it is certainly my favorite brown E-body.

Back