• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Still Dreaming!!

340Sixpk

Reaction score
Hello everyone, it has been a very long time since my last post, good news is , cancer is gone, yey!! . back issue soon to be resolved and walking normally :) I still hold out dreams of possibly locating my baby, tho i fear she has met her demise 😞 As a repeat, last registration was WY many years ago and that is where it stopped. I live in southeast Louisianna so just wondering if anyone up there may have run across a restoration or wreck with the Vin number JS23H2B474075. I believe I was the second owner when i purchased in 1976 right after graduating ! Thats her and i in the profile picture, Thanks in advance for any information and i wish you all a great Day !!

heminut

Reaction score
Congratulations on beating the big C! That right there is worth more than any car but I understand why you're still searching. There are a couple of cars from my past that I would love to have back. :thumbsup:

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Same here :thumbsup:Congratulations on beating the big C! Post pictures of it. Someone may remember it.A long shot but you never know. Was the any the unique features to it.ID tags may not have survived.From what I understand in the state I live in.If a vehicle is not registered in a 5 year period it is purged from the records. You have to go through the DMV

moparlee

Reaction score
So glad you are back to being healthy and feeling good again!

Don't give up on your search, miracles do happen.

fasjac

Reaction score
Great to hear you’re feeling better! That’s the main objective.

Good luck on toy search

340Sixpk

Reaction score
Hello everyone, it has been a very long time since my last post, good news is , cancer is gone, yey!! . back issue soon to be resolved and walking normally :) I still hold out dreams of possibly locating my baby, tho i fear she has met her demise 😞 As a repeat, last registration was WY many years ago and that is where it stopped. I live in southeast Louisianna so just wondering if anyone up there may have run across a restoration or wreck with the Vin number JS23H2B474075. I believe I was the second owner when i purchased in 1976 right after graduating ! Thats her and i in the profile picture, Thanks in advance for any information and i wish you all a great Day !!
Thank You !

340Sixpk

Reaction score
Same here :thumbsup:Congratulations on beating the big C! Post pictures of it. Someone may remember it.A long shot but you never know. Was the any the unique features to it.ID tags may not have survived.From what I understand in the state I live in.If a vehicle is not registered in a 5 year period it is purged from the records. You have to go through the DMV
Thank You, All i have is the pictures , to young and stupid to know about fender tags at that time😬

Back