• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Thoughts. Plymouth Barrucuda/Cuda v Dodge Challenger

AAR_Cuda

Reaction score
Have been doing some research of late and considering going down the Dodge, Plymouth path.

Have been paying close attention to the Challenger, Barracuda and Cuda.....don't even mind the Dodge Charger (around a 1970 or so).

$$$ wise they get up a fair whack in price but like most muscle cars, anything with authenticity, matching ###, uniqueness etc will pumo the price right up so I'm none too fussed about the rareness factor.

Like to hear the thoughts from those more in the know with these makes and models and if someone could point me in the right direction re: forums/websites for these, both locally and o/s.

Many thanks all.

moparleo

Reaction score
In general, the Dodge line of autos were more upscale than the more economy minded Plymouth line of cars. The Dodge always offered more glitz and options than the Plymouths. As to your question, I really don't know exactly what you are wanting to find.

jeryst

Reaction score
I've owned both. I guess I've always liked the Cuda a little more, but they are much pricier nowadays. You can find a reasonably priced Challenger, but you cant seem to find a reasonably priced Cuda, so if cost is an issue, go with the Challenger. You will get more car for your dollar.

Back